♥ Thursday, March 13, 2008
Forth day of raining.

T.T

Bad news: rain may continue for several more days.
Good news: ever notice that the rain usually stops at evening?

Lols.

-

Jokes of the day.

Teacher: Why are you late?
Student: Because of the sign.
Teacher: What sign?
Student: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

Two men were facing each other on the train.
First man: I know my hearing isn't that good, but I never thought this would happen. I must have gotten stone deaf. Here you have been talking to me for an hour and I can't hear a word.
Second man: I wasn't speaking. I was only chewing gum.



Warning: not for the faint-hearted!

A thumbdrive. (Pun is intended.)

Disclaimer: the two above pics are not part of my property.

-

Pics from woody (finally). Hahs outdated liao but nvm.


Shoes.



Only me and jinyuan cannot be seen. T_T
I'm a little better than jy, at least got hair there. -__-

-

=) Gd day.
10:14 pm
`all i need is you

NEWER POSTS           OLDER POSTS

• KIM-
• 05july1990
• twenty
• bedok north secondary
• 4E '06 <3
• ex 73rd gbrigader
• nanyang academy of fine arts
• 3d design
• holy (holey) 13 piercings
• muscle defect (dimple)
Mood:

• The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
› Albert Einstein

• Destiny is a name often given in retrospect to choices that had dramatic consequences.
› J. K. Rowling
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• May 2010
• June 2010
• July 2010
• September 2010
• December 2010
• May 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• August 2011
• December 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
All links below open in a new window/tab.


silverbluez
@
hotmail.com

Layout by SIMPLE-IDIOCY*, who spends her free time playing games instead of updating this blog.

Copyright © 2008-2010.
All rights reserved.

Best viewed in Internet Explorer 7 and screen resolution of 1280 by 720, although Mozilla Firefox 3 will also do (with extremely small font size for headings).